Ethically made and for each product sold we regreen 100m² of land in Africa.
Insulated Shell Pant Chili Red | Men
SIZE GUIDE - Model is 182cm, 79kg & wears size M
Free shipping & Easy returns in EU & US.
30 day risk-free return period
Delivery 1-2 business days in NL and 2-5 Worldwide
The Cortazu 2-layer Insulated shell pants. Warm, yet not heavy at all. Made of Dermizax®EV, insulated with 3DeFX+™ insulation and packed with functional features to keep you warm, happy and looking sharp on the mountain.
- Warm and Breathable
- Durable finishing and made of premium materials
3 reasons you want to buy this pants
Dermizax®EV by Toray, Japan
Made of an 100% water- and windproof fabric called: Dermizax®EV. Waterproofness rating of 20.000mm and breathability of 20.000 grams.
It's the perfect membrane that redefines comfort and protection for high-performance fabrics.
Including 14+ features
Designed to be functional and created with premium materials.
It includes Waterproof AcquaGuard® zippers, Functional Pockets, Integrated Snowgaitor at Leg opening, Recco® Rescue System and more!
We are B Corp™ Certified
Cortazu exists to drive positive change for our planet. This means we use our business, community, and creativity to do good.
All products are ethically made and for each purchase we regreen 100m² of land in Africa.
Why we made it?
Designed for Skiing and Snowboarding, our Dermizax EV Shell Pant is waterproof, breathable and durable. We carefully selected a wide range of features so that you can enjoy complete protection, freedom of movement and perfect days on the mountain.
With the intention of creating the perfect shell pant, we made sure to source the most premium and durable materials on the market. Of course including our Japanese Fabric from Toray, YKK AquaGuard® Zippers, RECCO® Technology and much more other components that you'll be sure to enjoy.
- 100% waterproof and completely windproof, while the pants remains extremely breathable.
- Designed for skiing, ski-touring and snowboarding.
- Durable finishing and made of premium materials.
- Including all the features you need to enjoy the outdoors.
- Boot-access zippers
- Phone pocket
Product Feature list
- Athletic fit and technical stretch for extra comfort
- 2-layer Dermizax®EV waterproof fabric
- Breathable fabric
- Internal Recco® Technology
- Belt & Suspender loops. Plus adjustable waist system
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Convenient pockets for easy access
- Side vents with integrated powder filter
- Toray™ Shoe PowderCuffs
- Taped seams
- Toray™ Reinforced Ankle Protection
- Peach-finish for soft touch and noise reduction
- Boot-access zippers
- Phone pocket
Highest Quality. Fair Prices.
At Cortazu we focus on the highest quality outdoor clothing. We are doing this through a direct-to-consumer model that allows us to sell directly to our customers while avoiding high retail markups that drive up the price. By doing so, we are able to deliver premium products, comparable with the best brands in the industry, at a much better price point. Learn more about our pricing philosophy here.
All Technical Details
- Main fabric: Dermizax EV®, 2-Layer, DWR-treated, 100% nylon and 50% recycled.
- Waterproofness: >20.000mmH2O or higher.
- Breathability: >20.000 g/m2/24 hrs.
- Fabric denier: 70Dx140D.
- Product weight: 580 g.
- Waist and belt configuration: Custom Waist System (High waist with adjustable closure system), including belt and suspender loops.
- Pockets: Two large front pockets with YKK AquaGuard® zippers for essential gear.
- Inner leg length men’s: XS 77 cm | S 79 cm | M 81 cm | L 83 cm | XL 85 cm | XXL 87 cm.
- Inner leg length women’s: XS 76cm | S 78 cm | M 80 cm | L 82 cm | XL 84 cm | XXL 86 cm
- Lower leg: Leg opening with zipper and ankle reinforcement for abrasion protection.
- Zippers: YKK AquaGuard® Technology is used on all zippers.
- Ventilation: Two outside ventilation zips.
- Snowgaiter: Integrated snow gaiter at leg opening.
- RECCO®: Internal RECCO® Rescue technology integrated in collar.
Certified B Corp
We exist to drive positive change for our planet. We aim to use our business, community, and creativity to do good. We're proud to say Cortazu is the first Dutch outdoor brand to get B-Corp Certified.
We as a business minimise the impact we have on the planet and reduce our carbon footprint as much as possible.
We focus on technical innovation and recycled components and are highly selective with the partners we work with which allows us to ensure the working conditions of workers are not just fair, but great.
Read more our B Corp Certification here.
Our Regreening efforts
We're on a mission to re-green 10 Million Square Meters of Land by 2025. So far, we have helped to re-green 5.177.588 m² of land and are on track to reach our goal by 2025 together with our community.
Cortazu doesn't exist just to sell outerwear products. We're here to inspire people to create their own adventures while supporting the world around us.
That's why we partnered up with Justdiggit and started to cool down the planet. If we can warm up the earth, we can also cool it down.
The manufacturing process of our products has been carefully curated with a focus on a transparent, people-first approach. By concentrating our efforts on fair working conditions and long, meaningful relationships with our suppliers, we ensure that our manufacturing is as ethical as possible.
Our products are manufactured by Toray in Vietnam, which is a producer for many prominent outdoor brands. The long term relationships we have built with both our suppliers and manufacturers gives us unrivaled control of every step in the supply chain and lets us be highly selective on the partners we work with. Importantly, this allows us to ensure our products are produced in a sustainable manner and the working conditions of workers at every step of the supply chain are not just fair, but great.
One way we minimise our impact is through technical innovation. Upon realising the negative impact that nylon has on the environment, combined with the sheer prevalence of nylon usage in the outdoor fashion industry, we set about to innovate something that had never been done before. To create the world’s first 3-layer outdoor jacket made of 100% recycled nylon. Thanks to this innovative creation, Cortazu was selected by a jury panel of 43 judges and received an ISPO Gold Award in 2019.
Recycled components: Another important step in minimizing our impact is the choice of components. Our current range of products are all composed of 52 recycled materials and we are currently working on advancing the technology even further so we can bring the above-mentioned 100% recycled version to the market.
Shipping & Returns
Delivery 1-2 business days within The Netherlands and 2-5 business days worldwide. For more infomation click here.
Delivery of Cortazu products is free within the EU & US. For other countries, additional fees may apply.
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days. For more information on shipping and returns click here.
30 day risk-free return and exchange period. Click here for more information about returning or exchanging your order.
Complete your look
The Insulated Shell Pant is perfect for skiing and snowboarding.
Save up by completing your outfit with a complementary Hard Shell Jacket or Mid-layer.