Fleece Jackets Women
In what situations should you go with a fleece jacket?
Fleece jackets are a necessary piece of clothing for everyone who enjoys the outdoors. There are numerous uses for fleece jackets. When the temperature drops during a summer camping trip, they will keep you warm and cozy. The upper shell yoke will also protect you against unexpected weather precipitations.
Additionally, in really cold weather, fleece jackets can be layered underneath a hard shell, to keep you warm and comfortable even in the toughest conditions.
Women's Fleece Jackets
With Cortazu we focus on re-greening the planet with green products. We provide you with a jacket that’ll last a lifetime while re-greening 100m2 of land for every product sold.
Explore our full collection including our women's jackets at Cortazu.com and pick and choose your favourite!
Cortazu’s Fleece Jackets for women
Our fleece jackets are made of a Hi-Tech microfleece fabric that is super soft, lightweight, and warm. To wear as a standalone piece, or for insulation layering, the fabric is designed to keep the cold out.
Due to the high-tech fabric, the Hybrid Fleece is our warmest ever, boasting a very high warmth-to-weight ratio. With moisture management and breathable fabric, you won't overheat whilst on the move.
Key features of our fleece jackets:
1. Hi-Tech Microfleece fabric: an extremely soft, light and breathable type of fabric that offers ultimate comfort
2. Shell Fabric Upper Yoke: the added upper part of the jacket is made of Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treated shell fabric. DWR is used to to prevent water from saturating the jacket’s outer surface. This feature increases the protectiveness of the jacket and also contributes to a unique and slick style
3. One arm pocket, two side pockets: functional pockets to store your essentials.
Why choose Cortazu?
B Corp™ certified
Certification that confirms that a Cortazu meets high standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency. Check our results here.
Focus on sustainability
• Made of recycled materials;
• Ethical manufacturing;
• Re-greening land in Africa in partnership with Justdiggit.
All hard shell jackets are using the Dermizax®EV membrane technology.
5 year warranty on all our products, including our jackets.